**more information on www.eau-thermale-avene.com
All phototypes from I to VI
Normal skin - Combination skin - Sensitive skin
Made in France
The SPF 50+ Fluid offers ultra-broad spectrum daily sun protection. It’s ideal for normal sensitive to combination skin on the face. Its light texture allows penetration in 3 seconds* and leaves an invisible finish on the skin. The SPF 50+ Fluid leaves an imperceptible, non-shiny finish on the skin when applied and is an excellent base for everyday make-up. The formula is also water resistant.
This new sun care product incorporates TriAsorB ™, a new ultra-broad spectrum sun filter that protects against UV rays and beyond with protection from the skin-ageing accelerator Blue Light up to 450nm.
This innovation allows for a 95% reduction in cell damage induced by solar radiation** and thus contributes to the effective fight against sun damage and visible skin damage.
A highly secure filtering system, it also helps to ensure greater respect for marine biodiversity. Numerous tests under experimental conditions have proven that it is non-toxic to three key species of marine biodiversity: one coral species, one phytoplankton species and one zooplankton species***, at concentrations representative of those found in the environment.
Its new eco-designed bottle is lighter in plastic, recyclable and contains 64% recycled plastic (excluding the cap), and is therefore fully in line with Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics' reasoned and ethical approach.
A few words from our expert
Very high sun protection for normal to combination, sensitive skin on the face.
• PHOTOPROTECTIVE: photostable UVB-UVA filters that combat the harmful effects of the sun's rays.
• ANTIOXIDANT: helps to protect cells against free radicals.
• WATER-RESISTANT: protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun even when swimming.
• DRY TOUCH: leaves an invisible, non-sticky finish on the skin and penetrates in 3 seconds*.
• NO WHITE FILM: for a natural complexion and invisible protection every day. Use as a day cream.
* Descriptive sensory analysis by 15 panellists trained in sensory analysis of topical products
A light "Nude Skin Feel", gives the skin a non-shiny finish.
Exclusive partnership with the European Skin Cancer Foundation: to raise awareness of the harmful effects of the sun.
*Sensory profile, 15 trained subjects, single application
**In vitro test on reconstructed skin exposed to blue light
***Tests carried out on representative species by the Observatoire Océanologique de Banyuls-sur-Mer
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Eau Thermale Avène
* Alongside Dermatologists, through the Euromelanoma association created by European dermatologists to promote and share information ... on skin cancer prevention.
* Alongside patients with Tout le Monde contre le Cancer (United Against Cancer) and Association Ichtyose France.
* Alongside local authorities and stakeholders with APIA: Association for the Preservation of the Impluvium of the Waters of Avène, which encourages and coordinates all voluntary local initiatives to promote sustainable forest management, responsible farming of natural resources and the preservation of local natural heritage.
* Alongside PUR PROJET, a social business dedicated to restoring marine ecosystems in Indonesia.
HEV blue light is responsible for cell damage, including the appearance of wrinkles and spots. As the face is the most exposed area on a daily basis, it’s necessary to choose an appropriate level of protection.
It’s all about you
We’ve put together a few things that may interest you. Have fun reading!
Alii autem, quibus ego assentior, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil ut et via procedat oratio quaerimus igitur, inquit, sic agam, ut alterum esse appetendum, alterum esse fugiendum itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut.