At what age should I start using an anti-wrinkle treatment?
When it comes to skin ageing, we are not all equal. Some people will be marked by age more quickly than others, especially since several things also influence the appearance of wrinkles on the face. A healthy diet, sufficient sleep, moderate alcohol and tobacco consumption and, above all, good sun protection help to delay the signs of ageing.
3n6_|2)C%6WSVwaEEKa(_G9emcpQh?2R88v9V;7sZL96z,e6 Cells regenerate less quickly from the age of 30 onwards, which is why this age is the most recommended. However, you can also start younger if necessary. We know that dry skin tends to mark more quickly than oily skin. The most important thing is to use an anti-wrinkle cream adapted to your age.
How do you get rid of facial wrinkles?
Which anti-wrinkle product should you choose?
The anti-wrinkle product you choose depends on your skin type and any imperfections. 3n6_|2)C%6WSVwaEEKa(_G9emcpQh?2R88v9V;7sZL96z,e6
3n6_|2)C%6WSVwaEEKa(_G9emcpQh?2R88v9V;7sZL96z,e6 A-Oxitive NIGHT Peeling Cream is the product for the first appearance of fine lines. Applied to the face and neck in the evening before going to sleep, it reveals the full radiance of your skin in the morning. 3n6_|2)C%6WSVwaEEKa(_G9emcpQh?2R88v9V;7sZL96z,e6
On the other hand, pay special attention to the fragile areas where the signs of ageing first appear: the eye area. Spread a pea-sized amount of A-Oxitive Eye Contour Cream onto the tips of your ring finger and dot around the eyes. Smooth the eyebrow and gently tap onto the lower eyelid.
More mature skin types can turn to more targeted active ingredients for more visible wrinkles such as hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidant polyphenols. Here’s our recommended skincare routine for set-in wrinkles:
- In the morning, apply Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion for sensitive and combination skin, or the Smoothing Cream version for dry or very dry skin. 3n6_|2)C%6WSVwaEEKa(_G9emcpQh?2R88v9V;7sZL96z,e6
- At night, opt for the Physiolift Smoothing Regenerating Night Balm which relaxes your features and reduces wrinkles while you sleep, for radiant skin when you wake up.
- Smooth out the specific fragile areas most marked by age with Physiolift Eyes. It reduces wrinkles and furrows while decongesting the bags that are more visible with age.
Loss of firmness
Finally, mature skin can turn to an anti-wrinkle serum to firm the skin and to specific care products better adapted to their needs.
- The DermAbsolu Day Cream and Comforting Night Balm are perfect for restoring density and comfort to your skin.
- The DermAbsolu Serum gives your face a fresh youthful look.
- Locally, DermAbsolu Youth Eye Care acts on the slackening skin around the eyes and reduces dark circles.
How do you avoid wrinkles?
Some tips for keeping your skin supple and delaying the appearance of wrinkles:
- Use a facial cleanser and or a makeup remover morning and night to remove impurities, maintain your skin's youthful appearance and optimise the effectiveness of your anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Hydrate your skin intensely morning and night – discover our moisturising creams for the face. Take advantage of this moment to perform circular massages on the crow's feet and between the eyebrows.
- Regularly perform a mini-treatment at home with the Gentle Exfoliating Gel and Soothing Radiance Mask.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet rich in antioxidant foods (green tea, apricot, beetroot, cabbage, etc.) and omega 3. And don't forget to drink at least one litre of water a day!
- You have to protect yourself from the sun, which is the main cause of skin ageing, using a sun protection product adapted to your phototype.
- Take care of the quality and amount of sleep you get.